Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Do the Zoo Leaf Branch ~ free scrapbook element

I am posting elements and papers at Pixel Scrapper for my new series "Do the Zoo".  I've already posted several elements and papers in this series.  Just click on the "Commons" tab at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page then scroll through all the excellent elements and papers available from other designers.

HERE is the direct link to the leaf branch pictured below.

Below is a preview for the coordinating kit available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrapfriends and Digi Graphic Designs.  Until July 31, everything in my stores is 75% off, which means this kit only costs $1.00.  Is that a deal or what? 

To make sure that only the FREE leaf branch posts on the freebie search engines and not the kit preview, I'm posting the leaf branch again.  I also want to let you know that membership at Pixel Scrapper is FREE and gives you access to thousands of scrapbook elements and papers.  Just click on "Graphics", "Commons" and "Kits" at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page to check out all the awesome elements and papers.


No comments:

Post a Comment