Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Do the Zoo Spiral Flower ~ free scrapbook element

I've started a new series at Pixel Scrapper called "Do the Zoo".  I've already posted several coordinating elements and papers.  Just click on the "Commons" tab at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page.  You'll need to scroll through a few pages to pick up everything for FREE!

HERE is the direct link to this FREE scrapbook element.

There is a coordinating full size kit available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrapfriends, and Digi Graphic Designs.  Everything in my stores is 75% off until July 31, which means this kit is available for only $1.00.  It's my birthday month, but I'm giving you the presents.

To make sure just the flower shows up on the freebie search engines I'm posting the flower again.  Membership at Pixel Scrapper is FREE and gives you access to thousand of FREE scrapbook elements and papers.  Just click on the "Graphics", "Commons", and "Kits" tabs at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page to check out everything that is available.


3 comments:

  1. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future. What make maths genius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up
    Visit my article Why are Olympiad Exams Important?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. Take a look at my article here "How Can Facebook Boost Your Business?
    "

    ReplyDelete